Video processing (Detection)

 The last part from my work to show is a video-processing tool, where a detection model is used.


The detection process

Since I am using the roboflow library for predictions, my models is available by url. The issues is that the image can be sent as a file (roboflow processes it as a byte stream), that is why I have to save the image as "tmp.jpg" every time the predict function is called. 

Fortunately, the quality of model is high. Here are some examples of images unseen by the model


On the images above the bounding boxes are drawn correctly. Moreover, it can be seen that the classes are indicated correctly as well. High quality of the model allows to suggest using it for controlling the surgical tools during trainings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summing up my GSoC experience

How can we "simulate" VR?

Surgical tools detection